EcoNetwork Port Stephens - latest newsletter
InformationbobreidThursday, 24 March 2022 - 3:55pm
EcoNetwork Port Stephens was founded in 1993, with a vision of ecologically sustainable communities existing in harmony with the natural environment.
It is a not-for-profit, apolitical and 100% volunteer-run organisation dedicated to the interest of all who treasure and want to preserve the natural beauty and biodiversity of our Port Stephens estuary, peninsulas and rural hinterland.
NACCAi has been an affiliated group of EcoNetwork for many years.
EcoNwtwork regularly publishes Ecoupdate - a newsletter of environmental issues in Port Stephens. You can access the most recent edition at the following link: Ecoupdate6
This edition has some very interesting articles that would be of interest to many of our readers:
- an introduction to the shorebirds of Port Stephens
- feeding wild birds - good or bad?
- will making Koalas an endangered species help save them?
- EcoNetworks inaugural sustainable futures festival
- a list of environmental functions, workshops, activities etc that are coming up in the Hunter/Port Stephens region.
You can have Ecoupdate delivered directly to you inbox by subscribing at the following link: Subscribe to Ecoupdate