- The Cove
- Our Community
- Community Centre
- Fire Brigade
- Our site contributors
- Local Info
North Arm Cove Residents Association Meeting 15 December
NewsmpicklesSun, 02/12/2018 - 10:28am
North Arm Cove Residents Association
General Meeting 10 am 15 December 2018
at North Arm Cove Community Centre
Note change of meeting date from the 8 December
Reports and projects
- Fame Cove – Len Yearsley
- Southern Area Reference Group – main items from NAC
- Aquatic Health – Janine Reid
- Proposed Bottle and Can Recycling in the Cove – Lyn McKee
- Electricity Project : Presentation on options for group buying of electricity. Michael Pickles has sought information from Electricity Companies. At least 50% of the Cove is required to gain the best deal.
- Porter Loos for Australia Day – NACRA support for the Australia Day Event 2019
- Proposed upgrade for Medina Bay
- Heros Beach Development and Rehabilitation –The Grants team and planners from Council will be involved. We will need a group of interested residents to work through this project over the next year with the aim to submit for funding in November 2019.
- Drainage: Many of the drainage problems can be solved with regular with maintenance. NACRA can submit for the upkeep of the drains.
- Outdoor Gym versus Exercise Stations – Feasibility –We will need a group of residents to work this through including doing a survey or consultation. Location and the user group are of course critical factors. Aim to submit to a number of funding agencies in 2019.
- Signage – Review of all signs and report needs for upgrading to Council and relevant authorities– NACRA – Need a group to pursue this – review all signs and make recommendations.
- Reduction of Speed Zones – submit to RMS – NACRA with support from Council if required.
- Boat Racks – Council has a model in place for communities to manage their own racks including charging users and providing them with requests for removal if needed.
Do you have an idea to propose? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org